Muscle tears are very common, especially when you’re just starting out exercising but what you can do to ease the pain is to go to a remedial massage Northern Beaches. Pilates is a form of exercise for mind and body fitness and is introduced in 1920 by a physical trainer named Joseph Pilates. It includes some characteristics of Yoga, Martial arts and Western exercises and includes 6 Pilate principles:
- Concentration- Give attention on your performance
- Control- Control the movements of your body and muscle
- Centering- Moving outward to the limbs from the center
- Flow- making adequate graceful movements
- Precision – Doing correct movements
- Breathing-Coordinating Inhaling and exhaling with movement
Pilate’s method consists of both classical and new fitness systems. There are two types of camps:
Classical/ Authentic/ Traditional Pilate camp -These exercises are performed using fitness equipments.
Modern/Cotemporary Pilate camp – These exercises are performed on mat and there is no need for fitness studio or physiotherapy center.
Pilates is an ideal mind-body exercise for all age groups. It is suitable for men, women and kids.
Are you suffering from any of these: muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis, spinal injury, disc problems, neurological disorders? And are you afraid of doing exercises because of these pains and lack of time? Then there is good news for you. Pilates is a very good remedy for all these conditions and some exercises are too short and you can practice it in a short duration. This is a simple exercise consists of simple and gentle movements and it produces excellent results. Pilate exercise can be done on a mat and can be done using fitness equipments. It can be practiced in a fitness studio or can be practiced at home at any time. So, if you are suffering from some pain or an injury and can’t go to a fitness studio or can’t perform exercises using equipments then this will be the best option for you. You can do it at anytime, anywhere according to your convenience. For better results, at a minimum practice this method three times a week.
Health benefits of Pilates Method and physical fitness training
- Better conditioning of body
- Improve body balance
- Strengthen muscles of abdomen, legs, arms, lower back and hips
- Increase energy level and flexibility
- Improves awareness of posture
- Improve blood circulation
- Compliments physical fitness exercises
- Boost the coordination of mind and body
- Cures neurological disorders
- Control stress and tension
- Reduce pain and weakness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps in healing from spinal or joint injury
- Reduces musculoskeletal injuries
- Helps in reducing Weight
- Helps to attain long and lean appearance
Though this exercise form evolved in the western countries it is now gaining porularity in far east. Campaigns done by different clubs is behind this achievement.
Common Warnings before practicing Pilate Methods
People under any of these below mentioned conditions should seek medical counsel before practicing Pilate methods
- Pregnant women
- Undergone surgery
- Under medication/ treatment
Community Fitness Centers & Pilates Studios in Ireland
There are many community fitness centers and Pilate studios in Ireland offering training and practices. Expert trainers or physical fitness trainer will give you the proper guidance and instructions throughout the classes and training sessions. Hurry up and enroll in a Pilate studio and start enjoying the benefits of Pilate’s method. Check out any form of exercises here.
Searching for Pilate studio in your area? Then login to OOYO™ Sports and we will help you in finding the best Pilate studio close to your place.